Sunday, July 8, 2007

Victoria Secret Iu Sweatshirts

violet_thiuri @ 2007-07-08T20:02:00

Happy Birthday [info] lesaphina ! I wish you all the best and a wonderful day. Let's give presents you rich and so beautiful spoiled:) xxxxxx



I'm back from Cologne Pride and I must say, with the feet do hurt. It was super stressful, gerappelt full and not quite as loud as last year. We were very lucky with the weather. Sunshine, warm, what more could you want? : D
a detailed report with the few photos I've made, there's tomorrow when my feet and I feel my back again.

[info] just_sarah_1979 , [info] malicat , [info] malli_ , [info] 0corona0 , [info] therealdrpepper + girlfriend (I am ashamed, I've named remember ... * stares * Lay on the floor), I hope you arrived well at home. Tomorrow morning's

0 comments:

Post a Comment