Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Kill Mold Inside The Double Glazed Window

How To Write Badly Well

I just found this blog: How to Write Badly Well . I was very amused and I wanted to share my amusement.

(I hope that's OK!) May

Here mal ein Auszug :

Give your characters evocative names

Colonel Braverly Daringman swung himself athletically into the command chair and engaged his neural-jack connection.
'Lieutenant Trepidala,' he barked. 'Status report.' The lieutenant tapped frantically at the screen in front of him.
'Um,' he stuttered. 'It's... the reading isn't...' Mars-born Nervosa Trepidala had been a lieutenant in the Star Corps for ten years, but had only recently been transferred to Fleet H, and with it, active service.
'For Krajk's sake!' snapped Daringman impatiently. 'Patch me through to the fighter wing.' White noise filled Daringman's ears. Then, through the roar, a faint voice.
'This is Captain Gallant Dash reporting in. The perimeter has been breached. Repeat: MHAL-Evol'Unt forces have breached the perimeter. "
'Then Krajk-Khul help us all, "whispered Colonel Daringman.


Have fun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment